PDSA Consulting offers many levels of facilitation services. We support organizations in their process improvement initiatives by:
- showing teams how to effectively apply the appropriate tools to the Plan, Do, Study, Act process,
- holding groups accountable for the correct gathering and interpretation of data,
- helping teams identify learnings along the way, and helping them apply what they've learned to their next steps and subsequent initiatives
We lead groups out of stalemate situations and into an arena for collaborative problem solving.
We guide clients to plan effective retreats which are linked to key drivers; ensure the retreat accomplishes its objectives within the time frame allotted; create an environment that supports full engagement and ownership of participants; follow through to support realization of the agreements/goals; and conduct an evaluation with the sponsor and participants to measure accomplishments against goals to define next steps.
As a full service provider, we also provide general meeting management and group process support.
- Facilitated the Baker Relicensing Process meetings for groups of five to thirty, ensuring that meetings were run effectively, efficiently, and inclusively
- Facilitated discussions among State Parks and Recreation managers and staff regarding the transformation of their culture from a culture of blame to a culture of learning
- Facilitate a variety of meetings where participants need to work through a high volume of issues in very little time
- Co-facilitated company/labor negotiations at PSE, assisting parties to resolve differences, resulting in contract ratification prior to the expiration, with minimal productivity loss